Escape one day from Paris to visit one of the best preserved chateau of the kings of France. The history of France will then be no secret for you. If you like painting, photography or just enjoying seeing beautiful landscapes, you will not regret your visit to Moret-sur-Loing.
With over 800 years of history, the château of Fontainebleau is a true illustration of the French art de vivre. Each French king has left his mark – even the famous emperor Napoléon Bonaparte described it as “the true home of kings” – and so a visit to the château de Fontainebleau is a stroll through the history of France and its great names
楓丹白露宮（Chateau de Fontainebleau）具有800多年的歷史，它是法國生活藝術的見證。 幾乎所有法國國王都在這裡留下了足跡。 著名皇帝拿破崙·波拿巴（Napoleon Bonaparte）便是在這皇宮前的馬蹄形樓梯與他的軍人告別。 參觀楓丹白露宮就像閲覧法國的歷史和它帝皇的故事。
Fontainebleau forest is also a favorite place of painters in the 19th century. About 20 minutes drive from Fontainebleau is Moret-sur-Loing. The impressionist painter Alfred Sisley had spent the last 20 years of his life there. The sites where he painted are well preserved. Besides tracing the path of Sisley, we can see also fabulous architecture heritages from medieval and Renaissance time in Moret-sur-Loing.
從楓丹白露駕車約20分鐘可到達莫雷特 Moret-sur-Loing。 莫雷特位於洛因河畔，除了有中世紀和文藝復興時期留下來的建築物，河畔的風景非常美麗，連印象派畫家阿爾弗雷德·西斯利（Alfred Sisley）也在這裡住了20年呢。
Duration : 8 hours (including travelling time)
- I’ll meet you at your hotel with the driver and the car.
- The ride from Paris to Moret-sur-Loing is about 1 hr.
- Stop at Moret-sur-Loing : Stroll through the charming town of Moret-sur-Loing with photo stops at the medieval gateways of the city, the beautiful facade Francois I, City Hall and the house of Sisley. Then a quick stop at the Notre Dame de la Nativité church and the Barley sugar shop where you can buy some of the specialty of the city. We will also spend some time on the the banks of the Loing River where Sisley had painted a lot.
- Lunch in Moret-sur-Loing or Fontainebleau.
- Guided visit of the chateau de Fontainebleau in the afternoon.
- Drop you back in your hotel.
- The order of visit may be modified according to weather and traffic situation. Feel free to contact me if you would like to customize this tour!
- Comfortable shoes are recommended as we walk quite a bit both in the chateau and in the city of Moret-sur-Loing.
Skip-the-line entrance – Guided private visit in English or Cantonese.
Transport: luxurious car or van
1120€ per group of up to six persons (excluding entrance tickets and lunch)
If you would like to go by public transportation, it is possible. Please contact me for more information.
Ticket information (dated January 2023)
Chateau de Fontainebleau : 13€ per adult, under 18 years old* free entrance. Chateau of Fontainebleau is closed on Tuesday
For enquiry and booking, contact your Paris private tour guide：email@example.com ; wechat: celiaparis; whatsapp: +33 601765757